You can check on this page RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card | Hall ticket, Exam date etc. There are many posts and recruitments process for the Loco Pilot Exam (APL) by the Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer. There are many eligible candidates have opted for the examination of ALP. In Indian Railways a lot of candidates aspire to change their life by this job and hence applied for the same. Totals posts are 26502 vacancies appearing for the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Post before the last date. Candidates must rely on the official site so that the information is correct and fill the application and application fees must be paid to get the RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card .
RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card 2018
Admit card is mandatory for all the candidates who are appearing for the exam. Without the complete registration admit card will not be issued to the candidate. As the RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card will be issued the candidates will be notified. The official site address is http://www.rrbajmer.gov.in. Candidates need to know many things and the foremost is admit card. That without admit card the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam. All the candidates who will be appearing in the examination for the post of APL they will be issued the admit card who have applied and admit card is an identity card for them who are eligible for it.
The admit card will be released on the official website of the RRB Ajmer by the Railway Recruitment Board which will be released 10-15 days prior to the examination. They are going to attend the computer based test (CBT). The candidates must check the admit card on the official website of RRB Ajmer. They need to bring the photo identity proof to the examination hall along with the admit card so everything can be verified. You can download the RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card from official website hassle free.
RRB Ajmer ALP Hall ticket 2018
|Post name||Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Number of Posts||852 posts|
The admit card is mandatory for all the candidates so the exam call letter will be available online mode only by using their application form id number and date of birth from the official website of Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer. It is not tough to download RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card from the link which they will be provided on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board. So the candidates should stay connected on the web page regarding the latest update.
To download the admit card through the email or SMS the candidates will also get the notification which will be sent 2 weeks prior to examination. Registration number and password should be secured with them so they can download it whenever the notification is released by the railway recruitment board by entering the details.
How to download RRB Ajmer ALP Admit card
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website very easily by following the given steps as follows:-
- Browse the official website of ‘http://www.rrbajmer.gov.in’
- You will see the home page where you will get the required information
- Then click on the link ‘e–Call Letter/Admit Card’ on the homepage
- Enter the required details like password, registration and date of birth properly
- Check all the details that have been entered properly or not before submitting
- You can view the RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card on the screen
- Download the admit card and take the print out for the same for appearing in the examination
RRB Ajmer region ALP Admit card
Candidates need to check the details printed on the hall ticket as the details are printed incorrect and then the error must be corrected. You need to contact the examination controller to rectify any error in the information printed on the RRB Ajmer ALP Hall ticket related to the candidate so that the incorrect information can be corrected. The details need to be corrected otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The candidate must carry the admit card with the photo identity proof and a passport size photo. The candidates can also take some identity proof with them which is Aadhar card, pan card, voter card, and passport,driving licence or any identity of a Government employee.
The details which will be mentioned on the RRB Ajmer ALP exam Hall ticket are as follows:-
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Full Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Examination name
- Venue and name of examination centre
- Proper Registration number of the candidate
- Examination date and timing
- Exam session
- Photograph and signature
- Post applied for
- Instructions need to be followed by the candidates
RRB Ajmer ALP Exam date and pattern
May 2018 the examination will be conducted but the date of the examination has not been released yet on the official website. The candidates must keep the check on the RRB Ajmer ALP exam Hall ticket on the official website of RRB Ajmer. Candidates will be notified through email or SMS for the examination date of APL posts. The selection procedure for the APL posts should be kept in mind by the candidates. Procedures for the recruitment of the candidates of Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer APL posts are following:-
- Computer based test (CBT)
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Candidates will be verified through their documentation
- Medical test
The candidates must understand the examination pattern in the proper manner which is very important as to appear properly in the examination. The candidates will be able to solve the questions with accuracy if they will know the examination pattern and the syllabus. To score good marks which are essential to clear the cut off and get the desired job candidates must be aware about all the things related to the exam. The candidates must check the examination pattern so that they can clear the examination.
- Total marks will be 120 and total questions will be 120
- Question will be objective type in the examination
- Time duration will be 90 for the examination
- Question paper will be there in fifteen languages
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong question
- The subjects need to be cleared-
– General Awareness – marks 25 questions 25
– Arithmetic Ability – marks 20 questions 20
– General Intelligence – marks 5 questions 5
– Reasoning – marks 10 questions 10
– General Science – 30 marks questions 30
– Technical ability – 30 marks questions 30
Thus, the RRB Ajmer ALP Hall ticket and photo identity proof must be carried by the candidates to the examination and details must also be checked properly so that they can appear for the examination easily and pass the same with the flying colours.
Download: RRB ALP Admit card 2018